You can set a fish tank as the live background for your TV (that has a connected Chromecast device). You can select the background with your Android phone or tablet.
The fish tanks are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
• Cast high quality live backgrounds to your TV - you can pick from two lively fish tanks.
• Freshwater fishes, just like you'd usually have in a home aquarium.
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth.
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the fishtanks.
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the 'Exit app on TV' button to quit the application on your TV) - you can think of these as Chromecast screensavers.
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen fish tanks on the TV!
• The fish tanks also have realistic background audio (Tap 'Menu' and then 'Toggle Audio' to mute/unmute).
So go ahead, make your TV a fish tank! :-)
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
Fish Tank on TV via Chromecast is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Fish Tank on TV via Chromecast (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.